SECOND FRIDAY - A free monthly celebration of the arts sponsored by The Elms Hotel, taking place on the second Friday of each month from 6 to 9 pm. Each evening includes an opening reception for that month's exhibitions, open third floor studios, and a musical performance by local musicians, and othr arts activities.
OCAC receives more requests for space and programming than can be accommodated. Your support provides scholarships to children’s classes; further renovations of the Arts Center’s historic building; funds for continued operations including salaries, utility bills and maintenance costs. Your contribution is vital!
OCAC offers a beautiful historic building for your event. Whether you are planning a wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner, corporate, sorority or fraternity event, baby shower, club meeting, or reunion.... OCAC is the perfect setting for creating your memories! Your rental supports the daily operations of this historic cultural gem.
Art Shop is a cooperative of local artists who share gallery space and the responsibilities of retail operations. Art Shop runs entirely on the volunteer efforts of our members. We invite you to browse our shelves for unique, handcrafted art and gifts. Support our community and our Community Arts Center with your purchases.
Featured Classes & Events
With FREE Shakespeare in the Park.Learn more
Free High-Quality Theatre Fun for All Ages!Learn more
July 18 - July 21, 2016Learn more
August 15 & 16, 2016Learn more
See our partners in action!
- The Oxford Area Community Theatre, serving Oxford and surrounding communities since 1980,…
- The Des Fleurs Garden Club joined the OCAC family in 2005. This…
- In 1928 the DAR funded the addition of the Grand Ballroom in…
- The Caroline Scott Players is a newly formed (2015) semi-professional resident theatre…
- The OXFORD CHAMBER SERIES is a collaboration among OCAC, the Miami University…
- 2016 Oxford Kinetics Festival - Sunday, April 17th 2016 The Oxford Kinetics…