create with heART!!!!
Monday, February 12, 2018
VALENTINE WINE GLASS PAINTING!!!
5:30-6:00 - Social time
6:00 - Class begins - promptly!
8:30 Class over
$30 Studio Fee includes 4 wine glasses
Additional glasses: $5 each
Grab some friends and sign up for this fun fall activity of painting wine glasses!
Come out for an evening of fun and PAINT! brush & bottle is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! You will be given 2 wine glasses, and Jan Hunsche will teach the class step by step, and you will go home with your finished glasses and the instructions to make the paint permanent on the glass. There are four different designs you will be able to choose from. Most of you will have no painting experience and all of you will have great success! Guaranteed!
Painters!!!!! -here is what you need to know:
- You must be registered for class prior to the event date - no observers allowed without a registration.
- The class meets in the North Parlor of the Oxford Community Art Center.
- Class begins PROMPTLY at start time indicated above! You need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time. In consideration of the others in class, if you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee.
- Walk-ins are not allowed at the time of class.
- We welcome you between 5:30 and 6:00 pm before the start of class to enjoy some food, drink and socialize with friends if you want before you get ready for the fun!
- All materials are provided: your canvas, paints, brushes, glasses (for your BYOB), and the corkscrew! The step-by-step instruction will help you to create this painting you see before you.
- Please wear comfortable clothes on which you don’t mind getting paint; the paint is acrylic and permanent on fabric . . . even though aprons are supplied, spills and splatters can happen!
- Classes are 2 hours to 3 hours long, depending on the art chosen.
- brush and bottle Cancellation Policy applies to all classes:
48 hours or more = refund.
48 hours or less = studio credit.
4 hours or less from class time = no refund/credit.*You must be 21 yrs. old to consume alcoholic beverages in our studio.**NO Hard Alcohol Allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS Please** Please drink responsibly
BYOB and Munchies!
The studio is all BYOB - we only serve paint water! There will be ice, wine openers, and glasses for your use. Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage (adult beverages limited to beer/wine* or premix pouches) and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
* You must be 21 yrs. old to consume alcoholic beverages in the studio. No exceptions.
This is not a fine art class - this is a FUN art class! Everyone is an artist!
Be Social! Be Artsy! Take pART!!!