DAR – Caroline Scott Chapter

In 1928 the DAR funded the addition of the Grand Ballroom in honor of Caroline Scott Harrison and designated the building as a DAR Historic Site.  At that time the Oxford Caroline Scott Chapter began meeting and holding events  in what was then Oxford College.  Since the building was turned over to OCAC they have resumed that practice.